Waldecks Bentley Fruit and Ornamental Trees
Title: Waldecks Bentley Fruit and Ornamental Trees
Broadcast: 17th October 2015
Presenter: Steve Wood
Now is a great time to visit the local garden centre as ornamental and fruit trees are in abundance. It is definitely the time of the year to get them established before the long hot summer sets in.
- There are lots of beautiful ornamental trees available and they play a significant role in helping the environment and in keeping our homes and children’s play areas cool in summer.
- Deciduous trees are easy to maintain, the leaves have spectacular autumn colour and they make the best compost. They also let the lovely winter sun in when we need it the most.
- The Crimson Spire has lovely pink flowers and burgundy foliage and a natural narrow shape making them ideal for compact places.
- Check out the triple-grafted nashis, plums and apples. Fruit trees are what help make a house a home and there is nothing quite like walking outside and picking the freshest, tastiest fruit.
- Remember to keep your fruit trees well fed. A generous handful of complete fertilizer three times a year will keep them looking their best.
- By getting the right advice and putting together a wide selection, you should be able to pick fruit all year round.
- Come down to Waldecks Bentley and let them help you plan the perfect garden. There’s no better time than now to get your edibles on the ground so you can start enjoying their tasty harvest.
- Whether it is spectacular ornamental foliage or delicious edibles, choosing right trees for your garden adds value to the home and helps improve the quality of life.
- Waldecks Bentley and Melville have got a special offer; spend $50 or more on ornamental or fruit trees and receive a 1L bottle of liquid fertilizer valued at $14.95.
Waldecks – Contact: 08 9254 6730