Enriching your Garden
Title: Enriching your Garden
Broadcast: Mar 18th
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Today Nigel shows us a versatile fertiliser that is absolutely ideal for autumn gardening for feeding your flowers, fruit and vegetables and also improving your soil ready for winter.
- Richgro Blood & Bone is an organic based granular fertiliser made from rich organic blood and bone.
- Blood and Bone has been around for decades and can be applied heat of summer or cold of winter.
- Fast Acting Nitrogen, which is perfect for leaf growth and greener leaves.
- Natural Potash for tastier fruit and vegetables, potash also helps with the development.
- Organic Phosphorus for root growth (do not use on Native Plants).
- Used as a fertiliser for established plants or as a soil improver before planting.
- For best results apply right through the growing season.
- The aroma is also great deterrent for possums!
P: (08) 6258 7100