Title: Treloar Roses
Broadcast: Mar 25
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
One of the hottest trends in the world at the moment is colour and there’s no better colour than from roses. Today Trev and Bonnie show us some roses from the Parfuma range from Treloar Roses.
- Each variety in the Parfuma series is new, fragrant and super healthy.
- Bred by world-renowned rose breeders, Kordes of Germany.
- More new Parfuma verieties to be added to the collection in 2018 and beyond.
- Dark desire is a perfectly beautiful rose that fascinates with its sophisticated and sensual scent. The fragrance encompasses classic notes of rose that are enhanced with a touch of lemon and rose geranium.
- The bush is quite upright with vigorous growth and is very disease tolerant. Awarded a prestigious ADR award in 2014. Awarded bronze medal & most fragrant rose of trial at the 2016 National Rose Trial Garden Awards in Adelaide.
- Another worthy addition to the new Parfuma collection, this variety will stand apart with its exceptional fruity fragrance and healthy foliage. The high high-centred buds open to nostalgic shaped cups in a delicate pastel pink. A very bushy plant with vigorous growth.
P: (03) 5529 2367