New Zealand Gardens Part 2
Title: New Zealand Gardens
Broadcast: May 20 2017
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Only 3 hours flight from Australia’s East Coast lies a country full of diverse experiences, stunning landscapes, amazing food and wine and rich culture and history all adjacent to each other – it’s of course New Zealand.
- Auckland is the perfect place to start and finish your journey. If you’re after an action-packed adventure or fine dining this city has your covered before your road trip begins.
- The Corromandel Peninsula is a beautiful spot about 2 hours drive east of Auckland on the Pacific Coast Highway. With its forests and beaches, it’s the perfect place to relax and recharge.
- It’s also a must-see for visitors as they flock here in the warmer months, many of them opting for a mobile home, giving them the flexibility to cruise around at their own pace and stop whenever they fancy.
- South of the Corromandel is the legendary Bay of Plenty. This stunning coastal paradise offers options for everyone from the beach to the mountains, outdoor food markets or this simply awe inspiring trip over New Zealand’s only active marine volcano, White Island.
- New Zealand is such a magical place to visit and having such amazing attractions all so close to each other makes your road trip around the North Island something you’ll want to come back and do year after year.
Tourism New Zealand