Lush Green Lawns
Title: Lush Green Lawns
Broadcast: September 16th 2017
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
After the winter months, your lawn will be looking a little worse for wear, making spring the perfect time to give it some much needed TLC. Nigel shows you how.
- It’s important to keep your lawn free of leaves and debris, as it blocks light and chokes the lawn. You can use a mower or leaf blower to do this, but Nigel recommends using a rake, as it can pull up some of that thatch.
As you work on your lawn, you might find that some areas are compacted. This is where your trusty garden fork comes in handy. Just dig it into the soil, wiggle it around, and move on to the next spot. By putting holes in the soil, you aerate the soil, and allow water to penetrate it.
- Now comes the all-important feeding, so Nigel recommends the superior health treatment: Seasol’s Lush Green Lawns. As with all Seasol products, Lush Green Lawns contains the powers of seaweed - as well as everything your lawn needs to bounce back for the summer.
- Spring is a really important time to feed your lawn, as those nutrients are what stimulate new healthy growth.
- Seasol for Lush Green Lawns also contains a wetting agent, which keeps the moisture in the soil.
- Regular applications, as well as good lawn maintenance, will keep your lawn looking great for the summer months to come.
P: 1800 335 508