Fiskars Bypass Pruner
Title: Fiskars Bypass Pruner
Broadcast: October 14th 2017
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Spring is a great time to get out and into the garden and start all those winter jobs that you may have been avoiding. You can start pruning any old growth left on your plants and soft perennials now. Bonnie shows us a tool to make the job easier!
- Knowing how to prune your plants is a fundamental step to their success.
- The new PowerGearX Pruners from Fiskars have a soft grip rotating handle, which makes all your fingers work in one action.
- Pruning encourages the affected plants to flush with new healthy growth.
- Spring is a great time to start pruning your flowering perennials.
- The amazing Brachyantha as it produces it flowers you’ll want to tip prune and take off any of the old flowers, and this will encourage more of a compact habit and more flowers through the spring.
- Camellias and Azaleas can begin to look a little tired as the weather heats up, by removing one to two inches of growth it will encourage their flowers to flush in the spring and grow in a neat shape.
P: (03) 8643 2400