Title: Hose Fittings
Broadcast: Nov 11th
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
If there’s two things that frustrate gardeners the most it’s got to be a tangled hose and fittings that leak and burst off the end of the tap. Trev shows us a solution unlike anything you’ve seen before.
- The Hoselink fittings that have been developed don’t leak, they are 100% guaranteed
- Hoselink fittings have a unique lock in design with O-ring to O-ring that combined with a lock holding the hose to connect, guarantee 100% water tight seals.
- It was just over 2 decades ago these hose fittings were first developed and Australian’s have fallen in love with them.
- Hoselink didn’t just stop at a hose end fitting, they’ve developed a whole bunch of watering products that go absolutely sensationally in home gardens.
- The hose connector now comes with a flow control that allows you to switch between accessories as required without getting sprayed with water or having to run to the tap.
- One innovation is a problem we all have in the garden and that’s twists in the hose. Up at the head of the hose Hoselink have developed a swivel. This means the hose can naturally swivel around and you don’t end up with knots and kinks.
- The 7-function spray gun is durable and serviceable and are fantastic to use by directing the right type of spray for the right use.
- It’s always the little things that make such a big difference. You won’t find these hose fittings anywhere in the stores- you need to go online or from the Hoselink store in Sydney.
P: 1300 900 617