Outdoor Garden Lighting
Title: Outdoor Garden Lighting
Broadcast: Nov 25th
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
One area don’t cover much on The Garden Gurus over the years has been outdoor lighting, but there’s a revolution happening in this space.. just in time for summer and the outdoor entertaining season… and we’re excited!
- Holman, who produce so many Australian designed innovative products in irrigation, misting and green walls have finally introduced a range of garden lighting that's designed for Australian conditions and easy to install.
- They are available as stylish bollards for your path, or spotlight units for your garden beds or deck lights for your outdoor entertaining area. Both models work seamlessly with Holman’s range of plug and socket cables and light source controllers
- The plug and socket cable system is simple to install and takes away the need for an electrician to install the lights. The 12v cable system uses a male plug and female socket system that clicks together without the need of cable joiners, solder or the requirement to cut and join the cable. The 3mm main line cable also ensures maximum distances, while minimising any potential voltage drop.
- Everyone has pathways that need low lighting to avoid risk of tripping.. the bollards are designed specifically for that, look great and installation is simple.
- All lights have an IP65 or greater (deck lights IP67, Spot lights, path lights and Bollards are IP65) rating for waterproofing (IP68 is submersible); meaning you can leave your lights outside all year round.
- Spotlights are vitally important for features in the garden, trees being up lit or putting light on an area that's frequented so people can see it clearly.
- This brilliant new outdoor lighting system is all controlled from Bluetooth meaning you can change the colour scheme, the brightness or turn it off or on all from the comfort of your seat, using your phone!
- If you want to get your hands on it you will find these new outdoor lighting kits from Holman at Bunnings Warehouse.
P: (08) 9204 1011