The Natural Way to Protect your Veggies & Herbs
Title: The Natural Way to Protect your Veggies & Herbs
Broadcast: Mar 31st 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
It’s a fabulous time of the year to plant out vegetable beds with veggie’s and herbs and Trevor shows us how with leafy greens and winter herbs such as coriander and Basil, but what do we do when they are attacked by unwanted sucking pests such as Aphids, Mealy bugs, Thrips, Red Spider Mite and White Fly?
- Purchase Yates Nature’s Way Vegetable and Herb Spray when you pick up your seeds, seedlings and starter plants, this way on any signs of pests such as wilting of new shoots and deformed growth you can treat it straight away,
- Pests can multiply quickly so it’s best to address then early before they can do too much damage.
- A natural insecticidal soap-based spray which works when it comes into contact with the insect, so ensure you spray on both sides of the leaves to ensure it comes into contact with the pest.
- The Yates Nature’s Way Vegetable and Herb Concentrate is alternative for larger sized vegetable patches, but there is also the ready to use handy trigger pack which is ideal for smaller gardens.
- An ideal all-rounder product that is approved for use in organic gardens and can be used on a variety of indoor and outdoor plants, including ornamentals, vegetables and potted plants.
P: 1300 369 074