Boosting growth results with Troforte M
Title: Boosting growth results with Troforte M
Broadcast: March 9, 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
The most crucial part to a successful vegie patch lies within the soil. Each seed or seedling needs the perfect environment to flourish and reach its full potential, and it all comes down to giving it the ideal start in life.
- Getting great results from a productive garden is 60% soil quality and fertility, and 40% care and nurture. With summer at an end, your soil will have been leached from a lot of its nutrients, so now is the perfect time to boost it before you start your winter planting.
- The best results you will ever get from veggies is by growing from seed, and there’s no better way to do it than harvesting and saving your own seeds.
- The trick is to let your veg, herbs or flowers to dry and go to seed, then they’re ready for collection and storage for the following year’s season.
- By growing from your own collection, each plant adapts to your environment, and in turn, their seeds evolve with the right resilience to grow more and more successfully in your patch. By the third generation you should get a beautifully performing and productive plant.
- There are a few things to help give your seeds the best start possible, especially with summer sucking out a lot of the goodness in the soil: bag of sheep manure will help mulch and keep the soil microbes alive, and Troforte M for veggies.
- Troforte M is a unique fertilizer with 60 micro and macro nutrients, and 26 select beneficial microbes. It is also controlled release, meaning it releases small daily amounts with no excess leaching and it’s better for the environment.
- All this will give your seeds the perfect start. Make sure they get daily hand-watering for the first 7 days and if you’re lucky, you’ll have germination within 4 days and a productive crop within a month’s time!