Feeding your plants with Troforte Liquid
Title: Feeding your plants with Troforte Liquid
Broadcast: March 30, 2019
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Any successful garden needs to be fed the right ingredients to accomplish great results. Trevor has a few tips on planting a strawberry garden wall and how to achieve the tastiest and most bountiful fruit crops.
- When planting a garden wall, make sure you have a quality soil along with a mixture of coco peat to aid in retaining moisture.
- Success to a productive garden or strawberry wall is plenty of nutrients and food and never letting the soil dry out.
- Feed a combination of foliar feeds and solids: Troforte M Fruit & Citrus is a controlled release granular food that contains microbes and up to 60 minerals designed to enhance fruiting and produce better and tastier yields.
- Troforte Liquid is an all-purpose concentrate and designed to give the optimum results when combined with the granular fertilisers.
- This liquid plant food has a triple action formula that feeds the microbes in the root zone, feeds the soil, and then feeds the plant. One feed will last up to 3 months.
- When applied to the leaves and soil around the base of the plant, this formula triggers the plant to produce more carbon rich organic food by using energy from sunlight, which then forms into sugars that the plant then transports to its root zone.
- These sugars are a vital food source to the microbes in the soil. These microbes exchange vital nutrients for these sugars, which ensures the plant can take up an optimum amount of balanced nutrients.
- Troforte Liquid Plant Food is suitable for all parts of your garden, from the veggie patch right through to natives.