New Gloves for Spring
Segment: New Gloves for Spring
Episode: Srping 2019, Ep01
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 7th September 2019
Nigel takes us through the impressive range of Cyclone gardening gloves.
- Having two or three pairs of gloves in the shed for the range of different tasks we tackle in the garden ensures we have a pair for every occasion.
- The Invisigrip gloves are perfect for both wet and dry conditions. Made from nitrile palm material, they are really snug and comfortable with anti slip, and they are cut resistant. Good for handling most things from moving bricks and pavers, to branches.
- The Leather Power Garden Gloves combine genuine pig skin leather and stretch fabric. They have tapered fingers for good control and touch, knuckle protection and a wrist strap to keep your hands firmly inside. They are great all round gardening gloves and are really tough.
- Another style of Power Glove is a great all rounder for use in every part of your garden. This glove is tear resistant and has a good grip so is great for jobs like shovelling the compost and mulching.
- You can check out the impressive range of Cyclone gardening gloves at your local garden centre and Bunnings.