Takasho Grow Care
Segment: Takasho Grow Care
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep01
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 7th September 2019
Bonnie shows us how to take the guess work out of plant care with the Takasho Grow Care.
- Gardening is all about trial and error, but using the Grow Care Home and Grow Care Garden smart sensors, you can easily learn how to best care for your plants.
- The stick sensors will automatically monitor the soil health, telling you what your plant needs from water, sunlight to fertiliser levels and temperature. It will even tell you if your plant is in the right position.
- There are two devices. The Grow Care Home is best suited to indoor plants in a pot up to a diameter of 25cm. The Grow Care Garden is suitable for anything outside from large flowerpots to raised garden beds.
- Installation of the Grow Care sensors is easy. Just pop the Grow Care Home into a pot and the Grow Care Garden in the middle of the garden bed. Make sure the sensor isn’t shaded by any of the plants and push it into the soil about 2-3 inches.
- The sensor connects via Bluetooth to your smart device, and the inbuilt sensors swill give you feedback on your plants health through the Grow Care app which is free to install. It only takes a minute to set up.
- By clicking on the plant button a database will pop up. The app has over 6000 plants listed and each one of them has all their growing information, and you can specify the plant you have growing in your pot or raised garden bed.
- The app includes a plant and vegetable diary where you can share your plant’s progress with other garden lovers on social media.
- The Grow Care sensors are fun and education and are available from selected Garden Centres and Hardware stores.