Segment: Winter Weather
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep01
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 7th September 2019
Weather plays an important role in our daily life, and for us keen gardeners, understanding the weather and being informed helps you plan our gardening tasks. Having a weather station gives gardeners valuable information, and The Aspect Weather Station by Holman is a smart modern way to help keep tabs on the weather.
- The Aspect Weather Station by Holman comes in two main parts, the weather sensor which goes outdoors, and the main consol which gives you all the valuable information.
- Once you have paired the two units, the sensor can be set up in a number of ways using a mounting pole.
- The sensor measures wind speed, barometric, pressure, rain data, temperature, humidity and even moons phases for those keen on full moon planting.
- Go to www.wunderground.com to link the units via WIFI, create your account and get completely set up. You will receive detailed information about your devices location, height above ground and mounting surface. This ensures you receive the most accurate weather information.
- You can plan your gardening better with The Aspect Weather Station.