Garden Care Made Easy
Segment: Garden Care Made Easy
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep02
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
TX Date: 14th September 2019
Garden maintenance is vitally important, and battery technology is making it easier and easier to keep a beautiful garden.
- Stihl products are top quality, and can only be purchased through a strong network of 600 dealers, nationwide.
- The tools in the Stihl Compact range are low in weight, easy to start, give off no exhaust emissions, produce less noise and eliminate the need for annoying cables.
- There are nine tools in this range, including the Stihl HAS 56 Hedge Trimmer. This tool is effortless to control, with its low weight and droplet shaped blades making your job incredibly easy.
- The HLA 56 Hedge Trimmer is the perfect tool for taller or wider hedges. With a length of 2 metres you’ll easily be able to reach hedges up to 3 metres in height, and extensions are available if you need them.
- The adjustable head rotates through 135 degrees, making your work effortless both overhead and at ground level.
- The battery powered hedge trimmers use the same blade technology as the petrol powered models, and can trim upwards of 420 square metres in one charge.
- There are three mowers in the Stihl Compact Range, with the RMA 339 being perfect for lawns around 500 square metres. This is a manoeuvrable, light weight mower with a fully opening grass catcher and an adjustable cutting height.
- For lawns over 500 square metres, the RMA 460 or the RMA 460 V will get the job done, with the latter being particularly good for large, sloping lawns.
- The BGA 56 is a powerful lightweight blower that will easily clean your garden – and on top of that, it’s also extremely quiet.
- To view the full range and more information, head to their website or find a dealer near you.