Keeping Healthy Soils
Segment: Keeping Healthy Soils
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep02
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 14th September 2019
With spring growth starting in gardens around Australia, it’s important to make sure that your plants are being properly fed.
- Using Troforte M Vegetable and Herb fertiliser can make a huge difference in your garden - it’s also ecofriendly, as well as river and reef safe, so you don’t have to worry about hurting the wildlife.
- As this is a controlled release fertiliser, the nutrients will only release as the plants require them. This means you don’t have to worry about nutrient run off or burning your plants.
- Troforte M Vegetable and Herb fertiliser is made up of over 60 natural minerals that are broken down in the soil by microbes, which is hugely beneficial for your garden.
- The fertiliser contains probiotic microbes to repair and reinvigorate your soil. This will reduce the need to use chemical pesticides and herbicides in your garden, and will naturally fight many soil-borne diseases.
- While one application can keep your plants healthy for 5-6 months, applying Troforte Liquid Plant Food every few months will give your veggies a helpful boost.
T: (08) 9302 1633