Episode: Spring 2019, Ep06
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 12th October 2019
Any garden needs a good, regular watering routine, especially throughout summer, and using a good hose will make your life a lot easier.
- The Holman retractable hose reel range has three different lengths to choose from – there is the 10-metre, perfect for smaller gardens; the 20-metre, ideal for medium sized gardens; and the 30-metre, which will work wonders on a larger garden.
- These hoses are light weight, so you don’t have to worry about breaking your back moving the hose around the garden.
- The hoses are easy to install, all thanks to a small bracket. You can install it onto a fence, a post, or onto a wall – so long as there is a tap nearby. All you need is a drill and a few screws to get the bracket into place.
- This is a premium 12mm fitted hose, and will not kink or end up in a tangled mess. The 180-degree swivel bracket will make it easier to pull around your garden, and comes with an in-built layering system, which will return your hose nice and neatly.
- The hose lock system means you can stop the hose in any position without it running away from you, and the unit comes with a multi-function watering gun – the shower setting is perfect for your veggies.
- You don’t have to worry about the harmful UV rays damaging your hose, as the housing case will protect it.