General Plant Nutrition & Feeding
Segment: General Plant Nutrition & Feeding
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep08
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 26th October 2019
Spring time is when your garden will start coming alive, and it’s important to make sure your plants are getting the proper nutrition.
- Mixing in a few bags of age compost will help make the soil friable, making it easier for the plants to establish roots.
- Troforte liquid fertiliser is great for your plants, as it helps combat many plant diseases by forming a natural barrier.
- This is done through beneficial soil microbes, which multiply in the soil and drive out bacteria causing disease.
- The liquid fertiliser contains 24 strains of beneficial soil microbes and up to 60 natural minerals, which helps your plants to be hardier, healthier and more drought resistant.
- This is a world-first Australian breakthrough in plant nutrition technology.
- Applying fortnightly will get the optimum growth out of your plants.
T: (08) 9302 1633