Holman Summer Watering
Segment: Holman Summer Watering
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep9
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 2nd November 2019
We all know the frustration brought on by a kinked hose getting tangled up, so you want to make sure you’re using the correct hose.
- Plants need more water throughout summer, so you want to make your watering experience as quick and easy as possible. A Holman Battery Powered Hose Reel will help you avoid tangled, kinky hoses.
- You can mount the auto reel on a post, so long as it is near a tap. The installation process is simple – simply drill, screw and mount onto the bracket.
- Watering is easy with the Auto Reel – you just turn on the tap, pull out the hose, twist the nozzle, and water away.
- When you’re finished, just push the run button and let the motor do the rest. As the hose rewinds, the zero tangle, anti-kink layering mechanism goes to work, eliminating any kinks.
- The hose can swivel 180 degrees on the mounting bracket, giving you a wide watering range.
- You don’t have to worry about leaking fittings or connections – the Grip n Lock brass fittings will not leak, with a double O ring guaranteeing no drips.