Segment: Lawn Builder
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep10
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 16th November 2019
As we go into the warmer growing months of spring, summer and autumn, it is important to make sure you’re properly feeding your lawn.
- Lawns require a good feed on a regular basis to keep looking their best, as well as reliable watering.
- While most lawn fertilisers need to be watered in immediately after application, this isn’t the case with Scotts Lawn Builder – it is safe to wait until the next time it rains.
- Using a spreader will ensure even application and make you feel like a real pro.
- Not only does the spreader have a quantity control gate, it has both forward and reverse gears. The forward gear gives you a large, fat arc, with the reverse shooting out fertiliser in a much narrower arc, helping you reduce waste.
- The slow release technology feeds your lawn over a 3-month period, so this is the best time to get your lawn healthy for summer.
- Make sure to regularly mow your lawn, stay on top of the weeds and feed your grass – if you do all that, your neighbours will be green with envy.