Segment: Summer Misting
Episode: Spring 2019, Ep10
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
TX Date: 23rd November 2019
A misting system can help your garden through the brutal summer months.
- Misting systems are a great way to create a cooler micro-climate in your garden. They can be installed anywhere – patios, greenhouses, and even chicken coops.
- They work great in veggie patches, and can be installed directly onto a garden arbour or fence.
- The Holman 20-metre Misting System (there is a 7-metre option available) is quick to setup, coming with all the fittings, sprayers and valves.
- It takes no time to set up – simply clip the hose clamps onto the misting pipe and nail it into position. Connect the misting filter, auto-draining valve, and once you’re happy with how everything looks, add the misting nozzles.
- The nozzles are made from a high-quality brass and stainless steel. The auto draining valve automatically drains excess water from the pipes.
- Escaping the summer heat is much easier to do when you can enjoy the fine mist of water overhead.