Segment: Plant Performance
Episode: Autumn 2020, Ep 5
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 21st March 2020
Feeding your plants on a regular basis will help produce growth throughout your garden.
- Liquid feeds are fast acting and go to work immediately, showing off the benefits in a matter of hours.
- Powerfeed is easy to use on all of your plants, including natives, edibles and lawn. It helps your garden grown above and below ground, feeding your plants and improving the soil.
- Powerfeed contains a dynamic blend of nutrients, trace elements, fish and amino acids to promote healthy growth, stimulate flowering and fruiting.
- Containing highly active liquid compost, Powerfeed will revitalize your soil, improve its structure, moisture and nutrient retention.
- Along with the 2 litre hose, there is also the concentrate, excellent for mixing with water in a can or sprayer. It is great to refill the hose on bottle once it runs out.
- Through the growing season, you can apply Powerfeed every 1-4 weeks.
- If you’re using the concentrate, it’s about 50-100ml per 9 litres of water.
- As we move into autumn, switch to Seasol.