Rejuvenate Your Garden
Segment: Rejuvenate Your Garden
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
TX Date: 28th March 2020
Poor soil quality is one of the biggest issues in Australian gardens, but is easily fixable with the correct materials.
- There are certain elements that plants need to survive, including the big 3 – nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are essential for all around growth. They also need trace elements that aid health and growth in a more micro form.
- Healthy soils are full of microscopic beneficial microbes that play a critical role in breaking down organic matter and nutrients that plants are able to access.
- Troforte M Rejuvenator has been designed to rejuvenate your soil. It is the result of over 20 years of dedicated research into the role that beneficial soil microbes play in keeping soils healthy. It can also be used on pot plants.
- You’ve to up to 24 strains of carefully selected beneficial soil microbes and up to 60 minerals to provide hardier plants and nutrient packed fruits and vegetables. There is no other fertiliser in the world that provides microbes, minerals and controlled release fertiliser in one product.
- Troforte has an exceptional shelf life, with the microbes remaining active for up to 11 months after opening the tub – just keep it in a cool dry place such as your garage shelf.
- Make sure to water in the Troforte thoroughly after applying in your garden. This ensures that the microbes get activated and become little microscopic helpers in your garden’s soils.
- Troforte is proudly Australian made and is completely environment, river and reef safe.