Caring For Your Indoor Plants
Story: Caring For Your Indoor Plants
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 24th October 2020
Nigel shares some tips and tricks for keeping your indoor plants happy, healthy and thriving.
- You should change your plants’ potting mix at least once a year, sometimes even twice.
- This gives you the perfect opportunity to do any root pruning. Get rid of any matting, tease out the roots and then they can grow into the new soil.
- Overwatering is a common problem with indoor plants. If you stick your finger into the soil and it feels dry, then you should water. If it’s still moist, then you should wait.
- PowerFeed have come up with a spray that feeds your plants and conditions your soil with its liquid compost formulation.
- It is easy to use; just spray the soil every 2 to 4 weeks and you’ll get incredible results.
- This spray has everything your plants need, including nutrients, fish and soil conditioner.
- Make sure you wipe the leaves down with a damp cloth to keep them free from dust
- Putting your plants outside when it’s raining will help freshen them up.
For more information, head to