Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 7th November 2020
Daylilies are easy to grow plants with strappy leaves and stunning blooms in an assortment of striking colours.
- Daylilies love a sunny position and a fertile, well-drained soil with reliable moisture.
- They don’t like competition from other plants, like Agapanthus.
- Garden Express has 4 daylily collections, each consisting of 3 varieties.
- The first collection includes Thin Man, White Opal and Sunday Driving.
- The second collection contains Special Ovation, Party Popper and Little Miss Sunshine.
- The third collection comprises of Tiny Pumpkin, Spacecoast Cranberry Kid and Maleny Magic.
- The fourth collection includes Troubled Sleep, Small Tempest and Awesome Luck.
- In a special offer for The Garden Gurus’ viewers, you can get these collections for just $33.00 each. That’s 35% off.
- When planting your daylilies, dig a hole and put a little mound in the bottom of it. Sit the roots over the mound and then fill the hole with soil and water them in.
For more information, head to