Planting Autumn Vegetables
Story: Planting Autumn Vegetables
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 27 February 2021
Bonnie shares her tips and tricks for growing your own vegetables in your backyard this Autumn.
- Consider the position that you plant your vegetables in. Almost all vegetables love growing in all day sun.
- Add aged compost to the soil to ensure it’s rich in humus. This is essential for your vegetables to thrive.
- A good fertiliser routine is key to keeping your vegetables producing all season.
- Troforte M Vegetable and Herb contains multiple strains of beneficial soil microbes which help maximise nutrient uptake.
- It helps cut down or avoid the use of chemical herbicides and pesticides that are harmful to the environment.
For more information, head to