Fixing Your Sandy Soil
Story: Fixing Your Sandy Soil
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 27 February 2021
Good soil plays a vital role in the health of your plants. Nigel reveals his secret to improving the quality of your soil permanently.
- The organic matter in compost can break down and leave a waxy coating on the sand particles, causing it to become hydrophobic and repel water.
- Soil Solver helps create a permanent loam soil with a only one application.
- Soil Solver contains kaolin clay, silt, and a unique balance of natural minerals that uniformly binds to the sand particles, creating the ideal soil.
- Mix in approximately 10-15 kg per square metre of Soil Solver for the best results.
- Native gardens require a lower quantity of Soil Solver, approximately 7.5kg per square metre.
- Soil Solver retains moisture and nutrients, which results in less watering, fertilising, and water run-off into river systems.
For more information, head to