Feeding Your Lawn with Nige
Story: Feeding Your Lawn with Nige
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 13 March 2021
Nige shares his secrets to achieving a happy and healthy lawn all year round.
- Warm soil and good growing conditions are ideal for lawn care because the nutrients are evenly absorbed throughout the soil.
- Autumn is the ideal season for lawn care because it prepares your lawn for winter when the lawn becomes dormant.
- A healthy pre-fed and tended-to lawn will better cope with the harsh winter conditions.
- Troforte M Fert-O-Lawn is an environmentally safe product that contains beneficial soil microbes which improve and maintain soil health.
- Minerals like potassium, magnesium and calcium are vital to healthy soils and plant growth. There are up to 60 natural minerals in Fert-O-Lawn.
- Some of these microbes eat the thatch layer at the top of the lawn, allowing mowing to be carried out easier and nutrients, air and water to enter the soil.
- Spreaders have a slider that controls how much fertiliser is released. These are ideal for larger lawn areas to ensure even coverage.
- Troforte M Fert-O-Lawn comes in a small prill or liquid-spray form, which contains a slow-release fertiliser that will last up to 3 to 4 months.
For more information, head to: