Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Air Date: 3 April 2021
Trev shows us a few of his favourite members of the beautiful Proteaceae family. These plants are sure to be a standout feature plant in your garden.
- The South African Proteas are an Ancient relative of Australia’s members of the Proteaceae family.
- Proteas should be planted in Autumn to ensure they are well established in time for Summer.
- Proteas thrive in a full sun position with free-draining soil and favour well-irrigated areas of the garden.
- There are many different members of the Proteaceae family from South Africa, such as the Leucadendron and the Proteas themselves.
- Viewers of The Garden Gurus can choose between 2 collections of Proteas and purchase them now for a saving of up to 20% off.
- Collection 1 features; 2 Leucadendrons, Safari Sunset and Gold Strike along with a stunning Protea called Pink Ice.
- Collection 2 features; the Leucadendron Devil’s Blush and 2 Proteas; Red Ice and White Repens.
For more information, head to:
Garden Express Online Shop