Garden Express Promo
Story: Garden Express Promo
Presenter: Bonnie-Marie Hibbs
Air Date: 11 September 2021
Spring is the perfect time to get all those flowering perennials and summer flowering bulbs in the ground to give them the best head start. Bonnie shows us how to begin a dream-cut flower garden.
- In this collection from Garden Express, there are 21 bulbs, with 9 of the very best varieties.
- It is good to protect your Liliums from strong winds and plant them in a full sun position.
- Liliums require well-drained soil; avoid planting them in heavy or clay soils as the bulbs will run the risk of rotting.
- For best results always use a potting mix for bulbs and be sure to fertiliser regularly.
- Viewers of The Garden Gurus can now get some of their own Liliums, normally valued at $113 for only $50.
For more information, head to: