Feeding in Autumn
Story: Feeding in Autumn
Episode: Episode 9
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 23rd April 2022
Nigel demonstrates an easy and simple way to feed your total garden this Autumn.
- Powerfeed is an organically based liquid fertilizer and soil conditioner.
- Stimulates flowering and fruiting whilst also helping to break down clay and reduce nutrient loss in sandy soils.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbes which break down organic matter and release soil nutrients.
- Power Feed is ideal as a foliar spray as well as a soil drench.
- Autumn is a beautiful time in the garden and an important time for pruning, mulching and feeding.
- Mulching in Autumn helps retain warmth in the soil as well as moisture and it suppresses weed growth and just looks great. Be sure to do any organic, pelletised or granular feeding before mulching so it is in direct contact with the soil where it will go to work faster.
- Powerfeed is an organic based liquid fertilizer containing an amazing mix that combines the benefits of macro nutrients, fish and natural soil conditioners.
- Boosts plant growth and vigor by providing nitrogen, potassium, trace elements, protein and amino acids.
- The unique formula also contains liquid composts, which stimulate beneficial soil microbial activity, promote good soil structure and increase nutrient availability.
For more information. Please visit: