Business on a Trailer
Story: Business on a Trailer
Presenter: Nigel Ruck
Air Date: 29th October 2022
Nigel notes that life can get a bit stale, and you feel like a change, something that a lot of people are doing post pandemic is moving away from corporate jobs and heading outdoors for work or moving out of big cities.
- Work on your own terms and time with a new idea and have time for family. Setup a business anywhere in Australia with a Kanga 6 series trailer package
- Post pandemic people are moving away from corporate jobs and heading outdoors for work or moving out of big cities.
- Kanga’s business on a trailer is a very attractive option, with relatively low startup costs and all of the freedom that comes with running your own business and a greater work, life balance.
- Watch as we interview someone who has experienced it firsthand with the kanga trailer package.
- As people are searching for a greater work life balance, there has been an increase in small business owners.
- A Kanga trailer helps them get started straight away and eliminates the usual huge upfront costs that take a while to recoup.
AS SEEN ON