Plant of the week Deal
Story: Plant of the week Deal
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 29th October 2022
Neville plants an absolutely gorgeous Daphne perfume princess plant with a stunning scent that has earned it’s name.
- Daphne Perfume Princess ® (Daphne odora) was awarded the prestigious honour of Plant of the Year at the 2016 Australian Nursery and Garden Industry Association’s National Conference, held in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Daphne Perfume Princess is a unique and enchanting Daphne that should be on everyone’s list of ‘must have’ Daphne’s.
- It’s the earliest and longest flowering of all Daphne’s, with one of the sweetest fragrances, and is prized for its profusion of large blush pink (softly fading to white) sweet, perfumed flowers.
- This is not just any ordinary daphne! Daphne Perfume Princess ™ offers a progression of large blooms along the stem making it a perfect choice to bring cuttings indoors and enjoy the alluringly sweet perfume.
- Perfume Princess is an excellent performer with upright and slightly spreading attractive evergreen foliage. Positioned in the garden near a window, doorway or path, the sweet scent will add fragrance to your home and garden.
- Daphne Perfume Princess ™ flowers from winter to late spring and is perfect for containers and in the garden, supplied as a potted plant.
- For the Daphne they are 140mm pots Daphne Perfume Princess. We’ve reduced our RRP to $26.90 (not $32.90 as shown) and the offer will be $17.90 each, Save Over 30%
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON