Garden Projects and cool ideas
Story: Garden Projects and cool ideas
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Air Date: 29th October 2022
As gardeners we understand the importance of the natural world. Neville shows us ways to maintain our environment with cool new garden projects!
- Holman is committed to sustainable manufacturing processes. All products labelled ‘Holman ECO’ are determined by the percentage of recycled materials vs virgin materials used. If the product contains more than 70% recycled materials by weight, it’s part of the ECO family.
- Our Raised Garden Beds are made from 76% post-consumer recycled plastic! Perfect to start your own ‘full circle’ garden at home. Grow food from scratch, enjoy it in your kitchen, compost the scraps then complete the cycle and return the compost to your Raised Garden Bed!
- The Raised Garden Beds feature a modular design, so you can expand your garden without any limits. They are available in 1200 x 600 x 300 or 600 x 600 x 300 sizes.
- Next, the Garden Beds come with their own irrigation system. Place sprinklers into the centre of your garden beds and measure out the amount of poly pipe required to join them.
- Cut to the length needed. Attach the 4mm poly pipe to the Twista Spray. Attach the drip faucet to the other end of the poly pipe. Screw the snap on adaptor onto the drip faucet and connect your garden hose.
- To provide your garden bed with regular automatic watering, connect the irrigation system of the Raised Garden Bed to a Holman Tap Timer.
- Delivered the friendly way, the Holman ECO range uses packaging that is completely recyclable through your kerbside pickup. With the APCO labelling system clearly stated to determine the correct disposal methods.
For more information, head to:
AS SEEN ON