Taking the Hard Work out of Yard Work with Kanga
Title: Taking the Hard Work out of Yard Work with Kanga
Broadcast: April 21st 2018
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane & Nigel Ruck
Landscaping is extremely rewarding but often involves physically intensive work, hours of digging, shoveling, lifting and handling of heavy materials. As much as a physical workout in the great outdoors has many health benefits, over doing it can cause strains and injuries, so getting the right balance and knowing your limit is key.
- Even though Trev and Nige are “very close to peak physical condition”, they’re not getting any younger and are always looking for ways to work smarter not harder!
- The the amount of time and hard work Kanga Loaders save is unbelievable.
- Just looking at the Kanga loader with its green and gold livery and kangaroo emblem you can tell it’s Aussie… 100% Australian owned and produced since 1981, they are the original, stand on skid steer loaders and the safest on the market today.
- Building mini loaders is all Kanga do so they’re totally focused on high quality engineering with no cheap, unreliable, imported components.
- The kanga range of attachments is incredible, there literally something for every job that you can think of around the yard.
- The absolute essential attachment is the 4 in 1 bucket- it helps with a multitude of jobs, and fantastic for cleaning up the yard.
- Some of the more frequently used is the stump grinder, trencher, post hole digger, lawn aerator and the four in one bucket.
P: 1300 4 KANGA