Title: Burrum Biodynamics
Broadcast Date: 6/4/14
Presenter: Kim Syrus
If you are keen on eating good, healthy food, supporting Australian growers, making sure your produce is as fresh as possible, and have a love of lentils, Burrum Biodynamics is the farm for you. Kim shows you why.
- Burrum Biodynamics is the only Demeter certified Biodynamic grower of French Green Lentils in Australia.
- They grow 6 different types of pulses
- Biodynamics is a spiritual-ethical-ecological approach to agriculture, food production and nutrition.
- First developed in the early 1920s the biodynamic movement encompasses thousands of successful gardens, farms, vineyards and agricultural operations of all kinds and sizes across Australia and the world.
- To understand how a Biodynamic Farm works you need to visit one.
- Supporting farmer’s such as Peter at Burrum Biodynamics is easy, head to the Farmhouse Direct website and be part of Australia’s biggest online farmers market.
Contact: Farmhouse Direct