Tea of the Week Morning After Tea
Story Title: Tea of the Week Morning After Tea
Date: 10th April 2010.
Presenter: Clive Larkman
This week enjoy the taste of Morning After Tea. Most of us have woken up with a slightly uneasy feeling from the night before. This won't fix it but certainly helps.
- Larkman Nurseries are the Victorian grower of Renaissance Herbs.
- Most herbal teas help with digestion and feelings of nausea. Ginger is one of the best. Ginger is a great herb and is easily grown in warm climates. For cooler areas keep in a large pot in a warm place.
- Rosemary is also good for relaxation and digestion. Care should be taken with your rosemary as some are high in camphor. Simply rub the leaves and have a smell, if it has a strong menthol scent then it is a camphoraceous form.
- Morning After Tea Recipe:
- Place a few slices of Ginger in a cup.
- Add a few sprigs of chopped Rosemary.
- Add 6 leaves of chopped Lemon Verbena.
- Add boiling water and let sit for 4 mins (or more to taste).
- All these herbs are available in the Renaissance range, although ginger is a summer plant in the cooler states.