Story Title: Pressure Pumps
TX Date: 26th November 2011
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Using your rainwater around the home and garden will be ideal for keeping your house waterwise this season. Kim shows you an easy to install pressure pump that is perfect for your rainwater tanks.
CECPP800A Constant Pressure Pump
- Ideal for numerous applications
- 800W Induction Motor
- Electronic Flow Switch
- 3600 Litres/Hour Flow Rate
- Self-Priming Function
- Quiet Operation
- Carry Handle and Lightweight Design
Tank to Pump Installation Kit
- 20mm Brass tap with adaptor included for connecting to garden hose
- 25mm Ball valve include for water tank connection
- All high pressure components required to connect your rainwater tank to your pump included Teflon tape.
- 400mm flexible suction hose with 25mm fittings allows a simple installation between water tanks and your pump.
All pumps can be found in your local Bunnings.
Find my Bunnings.