Story Title: Container Gardening
Date: 25th September
Presenter: Kim Syrus
The patio is increasingly being used as an extension of the modern home, particular in Spring and Summer. Creating a garden in these areas is simple with the right plants and pots.
Brunnings Easy Wetta Premium Potting Mix
- Ideal for all containers. It contains Easy Wetta wetting granules for better water retention so uses less water to grow plants.
- Contains slow release fertilisers rich in composted organic materials.
Nitrophoska Slow Release
- Is one of the original slow release fertilisers and remains one of the best, feeding for up to 4 months.
- Contains 11 nutrients including Nitrogen (N) and Potassium (K) for healthy leaf growth and beautiful blooms.
Brunnings Bug Kill RTU
- Can be used to protect plants against most insects through its systemic action – absorbed through the foliage and moves throughout the plant. Works for the inside out.
- Controls a wide variety of insects including aphids, azalea lace bugs, silverleaf whitefly, thrips, longtailed mealybug, hibiscus flower beetle, harlequin bug, bronze orange bugs, Fullers rose weevil, psyllids & soft scale on ornamentals, roses and various fruit trees and vegetables.
Address: 3/256 Jasper Road
Bentleigh, Victoria, 3204
Phone: 03 9576 9901
Fax: 03 9576 9902
For store locator visit the website