Clearing the Yard
Story Title: Clearing the Yard
Date: 18th September
Presenter: Kim Syrus
Kim looks at what to do in the spring yard including the importance of getting it ready for a long hot summer. If you don't have the time then let a professional help out.
VIP Home Services
- VIP Home Services can assist in all aspects of garden maintenance.
- Time to add well aged manures and compost to help improve fertility
- Winter dormant plants such as roses and fruit trees are looking for food. VIP can fertilizer, applying just the right amount of nutrients needed for flowers and fruit.
- Time now to trim back overgrown shrubs and evergreen trees. The warmer weather quickly stimulates new growth.
- It is critical to keep undergrowth to a minimum around your property and overhanging branches cut back, particularly in bushfire prone areas.
- VIP can help with your gutters. These should be cleaned regularly to reduce rusting and extend their life, stop places for mozzies to breed and reduce the risk of gutters igniting in a bushfire.
Unit 2, 277 - 281 Sir Donald Bradman Drive,
Cowandilla, South Australia 5033
Ph: 08 8220 4500
Fax: 08 8220 4599Address :
Freecall: 13 26 13