Good Fruiting and Citrus
Story Title: Good Fruiting and Citrus
Date: 18th September 2010
Presenter: Neville Passmore
Now is the perfect time to start new citrus or give existing ones a boost to ensure beautiful vitamin rich food for your family. Neville shows you how using Seasol.
Citrus- Powerfeed and Seasol
- Citrus need lots of fertiliser to sustain growth and good fruiting, so apply PowerFeed every 2-3 weeks from the first new growth in spring.
- Citrus are shallow-rooted plants so they enjoy a consistent supply of water, particularly when plants are young or when flowers and fruit are developing.
- (Apply Seasol Super Soil Wetter to ensure that water can penetrate the root zone - See fact sheet)
- Citrus trees can be susceptible to a range of pest and disease problems like scale, aphids, fruit fly and leaf miner.
- Keep an eye out for signs of attack like curling or chewed leaves so you that you can get on top of any problems early.
- Also apply Seasol every 2-3 weeks to increase plants resistance to insect and fungal attack.
- Seasol also makes plants more able to cope with other stresses like frost, heat and drought.
Address :1027 Mountain Hwy (PO Box 160)
Bayswater Victoria Australia 3153
Telephone: +61 3 9729 6511
Facsimilie: +61 3 97204792
Freecall:1800 335 508