Ponds in Patios
Story Title: Ponds in Patios
Broadcast Date: 19/10/2013
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
If you want to create a great focal point but don't have the room in your garden, then Trevor has just the thing for you!
Stimulate Your Senses
- The Aquapro patio pond is a 3-piece design that can be used as a pond or a pot water feature
- Dig a hole to set the pond base into, the hole should 500mm deep x 1m wide and your goal should be to set it into the ground level with the soil
- Back fill making sure the pond remains level; if the lip of the pond is just above soil line you've got it right. The next step is to add the pump and the support. The support is very strong holding up to 80kg of weight, ideal if you are want to hold a feature pot above it
- The product comes with a pot conversion kit helping transform a pot into a water feature.
- Add some pebbles, setting it out over the insert. You can also plant out around the outside edge of the pond using marginal water plants or even lily like plants such as Day Lilies
Aquapro Round Patio Pond