Title: Daphne Princess
Broadcast: 7th March
Standing out amongst all Daphnes comes the Daphne Perfume Princess, prized for its profusion of large pink (softly fading to white) sweet perfumed flowers.
- The Daphne Perfume Princess is an irresistible plant with a reputation for being the earliest and longest flowering of all Daphne’s.
- The Daphne Perfume Princess has extra large and extremely showy flowers, they open from blush pink flower buds and then softly fade to white.
- The Perfume Princess can grow to around 1.5 metres tall and 1 metre across. Adding to its unique form, the Perfume Princess flowers along its stem.
- Daphnes are traditionally shade-loving plants but the Perfume Princess tolerates the sun too. This Daphne can endure over 40 degrees heat with no burning.
- It’s an easy care plant – a handful of control release fertilizer just after it starts flowering and the plant grows phenomenally. It is perfect for growing in containers and the garden.
http://www.tesselaar.com/home/ +61 3 9737 9568