Summer Survivor Lawn
Story Title: Summer Survivor Lawn
Date: 9th October 2010
Need a lawn that will stay green and survive all through Summer?
Village Green by Future Turf
- Unlike the other lawn varieties, Village Green tends to smother out any attempts of weeds invading. This reduces the unattractive look weeds can bring and removes the use of herbicides.
- Village Green can survive dry summer periods with no irrigation, greening up when rain does fall.
- Village Green is very hardy withstanding dry periods and low fertiliser environments.
- Unlike the buffaloes Village Green is very soft to touch and doesn't produce seed.
- This means it very family friendly especially if allergies are a problem.
Village Green Turf