Title: Pondmax Aquatec
Broadcast: 16th May
Presenter: Calinda Anderson
Calinda shows you how you can keep your pond water clean, clear and healthy with Pondmax from Aquatec Equipment.
- Pressure filters are useful because they are compact, taking up little room when there’s only a limit amount of space. They can be buried or positioned remote to the pond, making it easy to hide.
- The Pondmax brand is designed in Australia for Australian conditions, when buying from a Pondmax dealer, they will be able to get the right pump and filter combination for your pond.
- Positioning the pump as far away as it can from incoming clear water will allow better circulation within the pond.
- Change the UV bulb annually, doing this will ensure that you always have crystal clear water. And once a year, you should open up the filter, give it a good clean and make sure everything is in working order.
- Most importantly, keep the pump running around 24 hours a day – Pondmax pumps have low running costs, so you don’t need to worry too much about the electricity use.
Contact: Aquatec Equipment - +61 (8) 6260 1099