A walk through Mel’s finished garden
Title: A walk through Mel’s finished garden
Broadcast Date: 11/05/14
Presenter: Mellissa King
Mel’s garden is finally complete! It’s been a huge team effort on behalf of her and the girls and guys at The Garden Company. Check out the amazing things they have achieved.
- The inclusion of the Ekodeck deck links the house and the yard-creating a usable outdoor space in the once sloping backyard.
- The decorative screens from Outdeco have blocked out the street and provided a great interest point within the garden. The screening is also used for lighting boxes, bench seats and planter boxes.
- The raised veggie patch is a great place for Mel and the kids to experience the joy of growing their own produce.
- The garden lighting ensures the garden can be used well into the night, and highlights focal points within the yard with a mixture of up-lighting and downward washing. The Aqualux lighting system ensures all the lights can operate off one, low voltage, lighting system.
- If you want your garden looking this great, contact The Garden Company: http://www.thegardencompany.com.au or on 03 8873 0600.
- If you want decking like Mel’s, contact Ekologix: http://ekologix.com.au or on 03 9639 7774.
- If you want screens like Mel’s, contact Outdeco: http://www.outdeco.com
- If you loved Mel’s lighting ideas, contact Aqualux: http://www.aqualux.com.au
- If you think a raised garden bed would suit your outdoor space perfectly, contact Birdies Garden Products http://www.birdiesgardenproducts.com.au