Story Title: Growing Garlic
TX Date: 23rd April 2011
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor features hands on tips to growing gourmet garlic this season.
Tips and Facts
- One raw garlic clove, finely minced or pressed releases more flavor than a dozen cooked whole cloves.
- When cooking, the smaller you cut garlic the stronger in flavour.
- Garlic is full of vitamin A, B, C and calcium and zinc.
- Garlic is an invaluable medicine for asthma, hoarseness, coughs, difficulty of breathing, and most other disorders of the lungs.
- There are over 300 varieties of garlic grown world-wide, the most common variety is American garlic with white papery skin and strong flavour.
Got some Garlic secrets to success that you want to share? Tell us all about it at firstname.lastname@example.org