Mikenzee's Dream Garden
Date: 30th May 2009. 31st May in WA.
Story: Mikenzee?s Dream Garden
Presenter: Neville Passmore
See how dreams do come true as Neville brightens up the life of Mikenzee, an inspirational little girl, who at the tender age of three is battling ill health and wishes nothing more than for a fairy filled garden. Join Neville as he embarks on this very special makeover.
One of Mikenzee?s wish was a herb garden and thanks to Hydroponic Generations, Mikenzee now has an ACMETANK full of fresh herbs and vegetables. Neville taught her all the essential tips for caring for her newly acquired herb garden.
- Ongoing feeding of herbs and vegetables is very simple. Just water 50mL of the milk per 9 litre of water every week to generate leafy growth on plants, fruits and vegetables.
- Garden Milk contains ingredients for improved leaf and fruit structure.
- The product contains the readily available nitrate form with only a small amount of Ammonium form. This keeps bacteria, if present, happy as well.
- In hydroponics and sandy soils, too much ammonium nitrogen can lead to acid soils, hence the nitrate form.
- It also contains soluble silica, which increases weight, bulk and colour, assists in nutrient uptake, strengthens the plant and improves cell integrity, which ultimately improves disease resistance and drought stress.
- The organically bound nutrients that come directly from the Sea Kelp and vegetable extracts as soluble humus, complete the mix.
- All this helps produce larger healthier root biomass, which assist with nutrient uptake, and especially Calcium, which is important for fruit development.
- Hydroponic Garden Milk Growth Formula is to be used on plants to generate lots of leafy growth. If planting a plant where the end product is a fruit or flower, such as tomatoes, then Hydroponic Garden Milk Bloom Formula should be used.
- For vegetables and herbs which are to be grown in soil, use Vegetable Garden Milk.
- The waterwise garden of the future.
- The Hydroponic ACMETANK means you can grow what you like where you like and how you like.
- The tank is easy to maintain and results are fast. The simple system makes it perfect for those with a busy lifestyle.
- Gives you a constant supply of flowers, fresh herb and vegetables.
- The tank is designed to provide a constant supply of nutrients and water so your plants will love it.
- Hydroponics is 80% in excess more water efficient than soil based growing systems.
ACMETANK provided by Hydroponics Generations
About Hydroponic Generations:
Hydroponic Generations is a family business based in Western Australia, producing a wide range of products and advice. All products have been prepared under careful supervision by our Qualified Chemist who has more than 20 years experience in Science. Hydroponic Generations have internationally provided professional products suitable for the hobbyist and commercial grower.
A special thanks to Waldecks for donating the following plants, as well as donating fairy ornaments which have helped make Mikenzee?s dream garden come true:
- Bradford pears.
- Magnolia little gem.
- Dianella variegated.
- Gardenia florida.
- Murraya paniculata.
Featured: Vegetables and Herbs
A special thanks to Swan Valley Herbs for supplying the following herbs:
PO Box 1159, East Victoria Park, Western Australia, 6981
Phone: 9356 8866
Fax: 9356 5511