Saving water this summer with OCP Eco-hydrate
Title: Saving water this summer with OCP Eco-hydrate
Broadcast: 25th October
Water conservation strategies are a vitally important part of gardening in Australia. To that end, there are many brilliant new products helping gardeners but here is an effective way to reduce water use in the garden by 50% and to help plants cope during dry periods.
- Eco-hydrate has two clear applications, the first is for use on newly planted plants to help them get established. It’s such a great way to improve your odds of success.
- This product can also be applied before going away on holidays so plants will survive without your manual watering which makes it a great idea for pot plants which normally dry out quickly and in the veggie patch where plants don’t like to suffer from water stress.
- This product is unique, it contains a mixture of organics including seaweed extract, fulvic and amino acids, which help plants cope with that stress.
- It’s not just another wetting agent, it uses humectants, which physically attract moisture to plant roots by condensing humidity into tiny water droplets.
- Best of all, it’s 100% biodegradable and safe for worms and soil micro-organisms…
Contact: Organic Crop Protectants 02 9599 8767