Story Title: Limewave
Date: 9th October 2010
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
Trevor shows you a low maintenance plant that is tough, very hardy, requires little water and most of all; looks great.
- Lomandra Lime Wave is a native grass.
- It has long, fine, lime-green foliage forming a graceful, weeping clump.
- During Spring and Summer, bright lemon blooms appear on flower stems reaching out as long as the foliage.
- This is an ideal plant for cascading over walls or planted in decorative pots.
- Once established, lomandra is a very hardy, low water user. It prefers well-drained soil.
- Feed with a fertiliser suitable for natives.